Building an Online Community
Firstly, a huge thanks to @EmilyAtDeakin for this very handy recap!!
Please ensure you catch up on Week 1’s learning materials before engaging with the content below…
- Study Notes 2
- Video: Building an Online Community
- Video: Getting Practical with Digital Media, Episode 2
- Bonus video: How NOT to Spam the Unit Hashtag (thanks to Emily Wade!)
- Podcast: Social Media Stories, Episode 2
- Online Exercise Instructions (please download from CloudDeakin)
- Blog (recommended): Teaching with Drugs; Learning with Twitter
- Master List of Unit Resources
If you would like to download this week’s Social Media Stories podcast for more convenient listening, you can find it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or a range of Android apps.
Getting Practical Challenge
Make a Twitter account if you haven’t already and begin to engage in conversation with your peers.
Don’t forget to check out – and contribute to – the #ALM101 hashtag!!